- Lagos, ₦95 000 – ₦110 000 Per Month (Negotiable)
Benefits: Bonus, Training
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sectors: Admin, Business Management, Call Centre, Management
- Posted by renew age consulting ltd on Saturday, July 2, 2016
- Reference: 181804
Apply before Wednesday, August 31, 2016 – 43 Days left
Employer: Renew Age Consulting Ltd
The position drives the development and implementation of communications strategies that support the organization’s strategy, reputation and brand, mission/vision/values, and business priorities. People in this position focus on external and internal audiences. Externally, the primary focus is on advancing company strategy by promoting and enhancing the organization’s reputation and brand across markets through effective media and community relations and communications practices. Internally, the primary focus is on business transformation through the application of effective communications practices.
- Manage and provide strategic direction to staff to ensure alignment of unit and individual work priorities; oversee day-to-day operations, talent development and performance management, as well as special programs and activities, and cross-functional/business line project teams as appropriate.
- Provide strategic consulting on communications best practices to senior leaders; develop, design and deliver manager and employee communications that increase employee engagement in executing enterprise strategy, and foster a customer-focused, high-performance culture.
- Support brands’ efforts to promote products and educate key stakeholders on their benefits by handling production/writing of communication materials such as background/fact sheets, brochures, speeches/presentations, etc.
- Serves as a senior communication team member to:
- Anticipate and manage key communications issues which includes writing materials and messaging
- Research, develop, write and/or edit communications materials for external communications
- Partner with key internal stakeholders to develop, implement, and monitor strategic brand public relations programs and corporate media activities
- Manage development and writing of appropriate responses for product-related news
- Maintain corporate communication and public relations documents according to company’s document retention policy.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant disciplineThink and communicate clearly.
- Excellent writing skills, painstaking attention to details, and ability to navigate ambiguous issues to create concise messaging and plans
- Track record of working closely with senior executives as strategic communications counselor on communications strategies and activities
- The ability to work effectively under deadline and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Impeccable organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate, develop strong working relationships, and demonstrate horizontal leadership capabilities within the organization environment
This position reports to: Management Apply before Wednesday, August 31, 2016 – 43 Days left Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion (Copy the link below to your browser to apply).