- Lagos, Market Related
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Oil & Gas
- Posted by Hot Jobs on Monday, August 1, 2016
- Reference: 192275
An indigenous E & P Company is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position.Job Description
- Assure application of the best available economical technology in drilling and completions operations.
- Other responsibilities include well cost estimates, surveillance, improvement of daily progress, follow-up assessments and equipment selection and application.
- Provide rig site technical assistance to Drilling Supervisors during critical well control situations or abnormal pressure detection.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering either Mechanical, Process, Materials or related discipline.
- A minimum of 8 years experience in Drilling and Completion of wells with minimum of 2 years as a drilling supervisor on a rig.
- Good supervisor skills, with sound knowledge of well control techniques and drilling operations practices
- Good analytical, communication and writing skills, with PC fluency and familiarity with drilling engineering software. Conversant with relevant software (well plan for windows, Compass especially)
- Proficient in English language, both in speech and in writing.
Apply before Friday, September 30, 2016 – 61 Days left Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion
To apply, copy the link below and paste on your browser