- Lagos, Market Related
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: IT
- Posted on Monday, August 1, 2016
- Reference: 192253
We are a management consulting firm and the Nigerian leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses. Our customized approach ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. We are currently recruiting to fill this position. Responsibilities
- Provide insight and feedback as well as well as programming models and overall system performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience in software development including embedded and server applications
- Ability to write and debug code to run on processors with or without an OS.
- Experience in bring up and verification of DDR memory systems, PCIE, Ethernet, Storage (SAS/SATA) etc. is highly desirable.
- Experience with C, with C++ as a bonus.
Apply before Thursday, September 29, 2016 – 60 Days left Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion (Copy the link below and paste on your browser to apply).